Happy Printing....

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My new cooking meal planning


I have been having a hard with planning meals and eating at home. Especially the nights i get off work I hate thinking of what I need to make. So I was talking to my mom about freezer meals and she told me about this book that she has used for years. It's called Make-A-Mix (very old!). I started flipping through it and it was something I thought I could really use and make my life alot easier. It has alot of basic mixes like chicken, hamburger, dry mixes, and they last a while depending on what mixes you make. I have started the freezer mixes. About a month ago I got hamburger on sale and beef roast and made some up. So for every mix their is like 6-7 recipes you can make with them. So you pull it out and defrost it and add simple ingredients to complete the meal. I have to say that of the ones that i have tried my family has loved! Just an idea it has saved me time and money. Here is a link to the book. I ordered mine on Amazon for like $7 total.
Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment