Happy Printing....

Monday, April 20, 2009

Albetson's Doubler Run


I got all of this for $8.17
Two packs Rice-A-Roni
Two packs Pasta Roni
Two boxes Qualer Life cereal
Two Boxes Quaker Bars
Two Boxes Capri Sun
Two Sobe
Two Emerald peanuts( those are good and they were like $0.80. reg. $3.59
Saved $34.57

So how did I do it. See my post below this one I did the $15 promo get $3 off instantly and use my doublers on the Pasta Roni, Quakers Bars, Quaker Life Cereal, and just a coupon on the Sobe See below.

My second Transaction

Two Capri Sun Sunrise packs sale
-$1 from sundays paper (x two)
-$1 Doubler( x two)

Emerald Peanuts Buy 1 Get one free sale
-$1.50 coupon MFC
$1 Doubler = $2.43

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I didn't co the $3/$15 promo because I wanted to make sure that I was using all my coupons to the fullest advantage, plus I didn't have coupons for all the stuff in the promo. So I just separated them out (though thinking about it now I could have maximized my savings a little more if I had combined my two granola bar purchases with the Rice-A-Roni, darn!) But all in all, we both did well!

    ReplyDelete