Happy Printing....

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Idea's on how to use your free Albies Bread!


So did you get that coupon for free French Bread on the bottem of your receipt? If you fill out the survey you get a free loaf. So my mom use to make this all the time for us when we were kids. I used hamberger and some sauce that i had left over in the freezer.


First Turn oven on to Broil. Brown Hamberger until done. Then cut loaf in half. And place oven rack on top shelf. Put loaf in oven for a few min. on Broil. Make sure that you watch it closely so you don't burn it. It only takes a few minutes.

Then put whatever topping's your heart desires. I put pizza Sauce, Hamberger, Olives,abd Cheese. Whatever that I had laying around the house.

Then put it in the oven(for baby and me haha) at 350 degree's until cheese is Melted. So my sister just put's Canadian Bacon and olives on her's. But it's super easy and it's a great way to use the bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment