Happy Printing....

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Its fun to get paid to buy things!


So we had Double Coupon's in sunday's paper and last night was the last night and I had not gone yet. So I went before i went to bed. They were out of most things I wanted. But I had these $1/1 Rice Crispies coupoon from Vocal Point that I need to use and I made $0.12 each box!

Rice Crispies $1.88 on sale
used $1/1 MFC
Used Albies Doubler=Free + $0.12 overage!

Cream of Mushroom Soup $0.99 sale
Used $1/2 IP Here
Albies Doubler = Free + $0.02 overage

Snyders crackers $2.50
used $1/1 MFC
Doubler = $0.50

Erbal Essence Shampoo $2.99
used $1/1 MFC
Doubler= $0.99

Lidsey Olives $1.50(2 for $3)
Used $1/2 IP Here
Doubler= $0.50

Sign up for Vocal Point Here and you can get lots of coupons and free products from them too!
Also if you got those Kashi coupon's from them here is a great buy at Target. Here is the link to the deal. Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment