Happy Printing....

Friday, August 7, 2009

Spend $30 get $15 catalina Albies!



So I added the pics above because i was so excited about this deal and I never got around to posting the rest of the food i bought. These two transcations above were about $8 each out of pocket. And I still had a $15 catalina left over!

Total $20.56
saved $38.48
Got a $15 catalina(like cash)
Like paying$5.56 for all this!!!

And I think i will go back when I have more time before sat night to roll my catalina again.
The Orchard store had everything I needed in stock except baby shampoo.
I guess their is a catalina for the skippy all natural peanut butter buy 2 get $1 OYNO.Wish i would have caught that earlier.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Albertson deals....I miss the mountains... I miss Boise!! So are this pics with the new camera????? How you like it?

    ReplyDelete